5.21.2010

apuntes para mi cuaderno

i think i'm actually supposed to learn spanish this time, much to my dismay.
but anyway, i retro-blogged (journaled for the non-luddite set) my past few days' experience...let me share some snippets of comedic gold (gold, jerry! gold!):

(5/17/10)
"HE'S SPEAKING SPANISH AT ME OMG."
"I paid $3 to park for this?"
"My $3 smelled of straight ass, lending yet more credibility to my theory that dollar bills in all denominations must be considered, since they were printed, to have been run through a stripper's ass crack at least once."
"I was accosted by a homeless man. I would've offered him my hot tamales, but...I like hot tamales. a lot. I'd get into a big white van if the creepy man inside it was offering me hot tamales."

i'll put my sad sad story of being locked out of my house with no keys, no phone, and no draws on (had my dog though) up later, i gotta go get deren from the salon so she can find bus stop boy and they can fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

touch on it.